This Featured Brokerage relationship between TD Ameritrade and Prodigio offers:
Prodigio is a Powerful Tool for Trade Idea Generation. Enjoy drag and drop strategy building tools, with real-time tick data, customizable layouts and a technical and fundamental stock screener all in one. Try Prodigio for FREE and see for yourself.
- Execute trades directly through your TD Ameritrade account
- Enjoy Straight forward pricing, industry leading trading tools and support, access to in-depth education resources through TD Ameritrade
- Generate Trade Ideas in Real time
- Prodigio software is PC and Mac compatible
- Prodigio is a powerful trading tool offering real-time low latency trade idea generation
Active Trader Tools and Automated Trading Execution
- Enjoy Prodigio's drag and drop strategy building tools, with real-time tick data, customizable layouts and a technical and
fundamental stock screener all in one
- Real-time Level II and Market depth data, time and sales, professional order execution and advanced charting all in one window
- Active Trader view displays market makers best bids and offers
- Reverse a position or execute trades with a single click
Identify Potential Trading Opportunities on Demand
- TradeVision - Prodigio's state of the art real-time technical and fundamental scanning tool offers over 2,000 unique scanning elements
- Analyze thousands of real-time streaming quotes and spot potential trade opportunities as they happen
- Prodigio’s fully customizable Quotes list offers real-time advanced technical and fundamental scanning inline
- Use customizable Heat Maps on prebuilt or personal watch lists and sort them with over 20 different parameters
- Pivot Calculator displays real-time support and resistance levels for futures, stocks, ETF’s and indices
Think It, Make It, Trade It!
- Prodigio's Wizard Lab allows you to quickly and easily create simple to complex customized strategies using proprietary "drag and drop" Wiz-Tools
- Wizard Lab's strategy builder allows you to create, modify, back test, scan and deploy strategies as a fully automated trading system or as a real-time scanner
- Wizard Lab contains over 200 pre-built technical and pattern based templates that can be used as is or modified to meet your trading needs
Powerful Charting & Technical Studies
- ChartTraderPro offers over 200 fully customizable indicators
- Open or close trades directly from a chart with a single click
- Move existing orders to new price levels or close them by simply pointing, clicking, and dragging to a new price level on any chart
- Change chart styles, add alerts, select customizable timeframes and more
Test, Trade and Learn
- Prodigio offers simulated trading with complete and total access to the entire Prodigio suite of trading tools including a $100,000
- Benefit from multiple Level II order entry, low latency, back testing, and advanced customizable analytics
- Enjoy testing your trading ideas in real-time market conditions without risking your own money
- Gain real experience and build confidence until you're ready to begin trading live
We're confident you will love trading with Prodigio through TD Ameritrade!
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
Access to real-time market data is conditioned on acceptance of the exchange agreements. Professional access differs and subscription fees may apply. For details, see TD Ameritrade Professional Rates & Fees.
paperMoney® trading software application is for educational purposes only. Successful virtual trading during one time period does not guarantee successful investing of actual funds during a later time period as market conditions change continuously.
ProdigioSM, Automated Investing: Prodigio is a software application, specifically a robotic trading system, licensed by TD Ameritrade from mPower Trading Systems, and made available for use on the thinkorswim trading platform. mPower Trading Systems is separate from, and not affiliated with TD Ameritrade, and each is not responsible for the products or services of the other. TD Ameritrade does not imply that the use of this software will relieve investors from making their own investing decisions. Nor does it imply that investors will not experience losses when implementing the software to perform automated investing rules and strategies. TD Ameritrade is not responsible for how investors use this software application in their live brokerage accounts. By using this software, TD Ameritrade is not endorsing or promoting these products. Basic principles for automation can also be applied to other available programs.
You are responsible for all orders entered in your account when a program trade you set is activated. Please make sure you keep sufficient funds or positions in your account to support program trades.
TD Ameritrade and Prodigio are separate, unaffiliated companies are not responsible for each other's services or policies.
Brokerage services provided by TD Ameritrade, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC/NFA
By accessing or otherwise using this website and or software, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted this disclaimer. Any/All material and postings on this web site are NOT intended as Trading Advice of any kind. They are meant to enhance your trading knowledge and decision making, not make them for you. This site has been prepared solely for information purposes, and is NOT an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or instrument or to participate in any particular trading strategy. The information presented in this site is for general information purposes only. Although every attempt has been made to assure accuracy, we assume no responsibility for errors or omissions. Examples are provided for educational illustrative purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice or strategy.
System response and access times may vary due to market conditions, system performance, and other factors. All investments involve risk, and the past performance of a security, industry, sector, market, or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. Electronic trading poses unique risk to investors. Margin trading involves incurring interest expense and risks, including the potential to lose more than invested, or the need to deposit additional funds/collateral in an adverse market to your positions. Please review your broker's Margin Agreement and Disclosure for information on our lending policies, interest charges, and risks associated with margin accounts.
Nothing contained in this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, promotion, or endorsement of any particular security, other investment, product, transaction or investment. We do not give investment advice or advise anyone on the value of securities or other investment instruments. We do not recommend trades or transactions in securities or other financial instruments. Investment-related information we provide is for educational and informational purposes only, and NO trade ideas or other references we make to a particular security is a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold that or any other security, any portfolio of securities, or to affect any transaction or investment strategy. None of the information we provide is tailored to your investment needs or the investment needs of any person. We do not guarantee that following any of the information we provide would result in profitable investment activities. We do not warrant or guarantee the accurateness, completeness or adequacy of the information we provide. Any use of information from this educational tutorial is entirely at your own risk.
This site disclaims any responsibility for losses incurred for market positions taken by your use of the Site in any manner, whether browsing, creating an account with us, or making a purchase, or for any misunderstanding on the part of any users of this website. This site shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, and in no event will this site be held liable for any of the products or services offered through this website.
RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
THE RISK OF LOSS IN TRADING STOCKS, FUTURES, OPTIONS AND SECURITIES CAN BE SUBSTANTIAL. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE CAREFULLY CONSIDER WHETHER SUCH TRADING IS SUITABLE FOR YOU IN LIGHT OF YOUR FINANCIAL CONDITION. PAST PERFORMANCE DOES NOT GUARANTEE FUTURE RESULTS. WE DO NOT PROMOTE ANY STOCKS, FUTURES OR OPTIONS OF ANY KIND ON THIS SITE. THIS SITE DOES NOT OFFER INVESTMENT ADVICE. WE HAVE NO FINANCIAL INTEREST IN THE OUTCOME OF ANY TRADES MENTIONED HEREIN. THERE IS SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS TRADING STOCKS, FUTURES, AND OPTIONS, YOU NEED TO DETERMINE YOUR OWN SUITABILITY TO TRADE STOCKS, FUTURES, AND/OR OPTIONS AND THERE MAY BE TAX CONSEQUENCES FOR SHORT TERM PROFITS/LOSS ON TRADES. CONSULT YOUR TAX ADVISOR FOR DETAILS ON THIS IF APPLICABLE.
mPower Trading Systems, LLC Copyright © 2008 - 2014, All rights reserved. The information contained herein is derived from public sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed as to its accuracy or completeness. No responsibility is assumed for the use of this material and no express or implied warranties nor guarantees are made. This information is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be relied upon for any other reason. Nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell, or as a solicitation to buy or sell, any securities or derivative instruments.